Thursday, February 14, 2013

my first unhealthy breakfast: mcdonald's

I'm not sure if this applies to all, but Filipinos no matter where they go tend to go to McDonald's anywhere they go. Hong Kong, Thailand China, Japan, wherever. But here I am in the land where McDonald's originated and I haven't tried their food out. Its probably because I was trying to deviate away from junk food but I've been off fastfood for quite some time so one day I randomly went to mcdo for breakfast. I got a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit but it wasnt as good as I expected. I used to look forward to trips to the US just to try their biscuits out but I guess I have high expectations. so my random trip to mcdo suddenly turned into a trip to visit the White House. its just two blocks away from my office and it took me three weeks to visit the famous landmark. what can I say? I've been a busy girl :)





No comments:

Post a Comment